Join the hard working, dedicated team at McDonald Physical Therapy
At McDonald Physical Therapy, our commitment to our patients comes naturally for our hard working and dedicated staff. We treat our employees with respect, offering competitive salaries, generous benefits, and the opportunity to work for one of the most respected physical therapy practices in the Midwest. If you are interested in employment with McDonald Physical Therapy, please fill out the form below or print out our employment application, and fax it to: (574)233-7406 or email it to us at email@example.com.
Be part of a legacy of excellence! McDonald Physical Therapy is the largest and longest lasting private outpatient physical therapy practice in the Michiana area, and is respected nationwide. McDonald Physical Therapy believes in exceeding patient expectations using consistent, progressive, innovative care, and teamwork. We are a fast paced, fun environment with an emphasis on orthopedic and sports injuries.
Physical Therapy Aide:
- Assist licensed Physical Therapy practitioner and maintain an efficient daily schedule
- Safely adjust exercise equipment
- Assist with set up and take down of therapeutic modalities
- Observe, encourage, and instruct patients during exercise
- Develop a professional and personal rapport with each patient that enhances their experience
- Maintain proper chart documentation, schedule patient follow-up appointments, organize and print home exercise programs for patients
- Take new patient histories and obtain daily information from patients. Relay information and findings to therapist, especially any abnormal conditions or responses to treatment
- Prepare treatment area and maintain clinic sanitation protocols
- Maintain physical therapy supply inventory and linens
(Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.)
The successful candidate will be passionate about helping others, energetic, positive, compassionate and a good communicator who can encourage and motivate patients; someone who is punctual and possesses excellent time management skills.
Bachelor’s degree preferred (especially in exercise science/physiology, kinesiology, biology, pre-PT, athletic training, and sports performance). High school diploma required.
Be part of a legacy of excellence! McDonald Physical Therapy is the largest and longest lasting private outpatient physical therapy practice in the Michiana area, and is respected nationwide. McDonald Physical Therapy believes in exceeding patient expectations using consistent, progressive, innovative care, and teamwork. We are a fast paced, fun environment with an emphasis on orthopedic and sports injuries. Our physical therapy aides play a highly valued role in our patients’ overall experience and recovery.
Requires some early morning and evening availability. No weekends.
Comprehensive employer-supported healthcare packages available, including dental, vision, life, and short-term disability.
401K retirement plan with generous employer contribution.
Paid holidays and PTO
Competitive, with bonus opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org