Join the hard working, dedicated team at McDonald Physical Therapy
At McDonald Physical Therapy, our commitment to our patients comes naturally for our hard working and dedicated staff. We treat our employees with respect, offering competitive salaries, generous benefits, and the opportunity to work for one of the most respected physical therapy practices in the Midwest. If you are interested in employment with McDonald Physical Therapy, please fill out the form below or print out our employment application, and fax it to: (574)233-7406 or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of a legacy of excellence! McDonald Physical Therapy is the largest and longest lasting private outpatient physical therapy practice in the Michiana area, and is respected nationwide. McDonald Physical Therapy believes in exceeding patient expectations using consistent, progressive, innovative care, and teamwork. We are a fast paced, fun environment with an emphasis on orthopedic and sports injuries.
Patient Service Specialist:
- Greet patients in person and on multi-line phone system
- Schedule appointments, operate and maintain intricate patient schedules for physical therapy providers
- Conduct new patient intakes and check-ins
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and teamwork; multi-tasking and interfacing with patients, physical therapists, other medical offices, insurance providers, and case managers
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefits, obtain new and continued insurance authorization, relay information to patients
- Document details clearly and accurately in patient charts
- Collect co-pays and visit costs at time of service
- Keep organized records of doctor referrals
- Maintain confidentiality of patients’ personal and financial information
(Note: This job description is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications.)
We seek someone:
Friendly, personable, professional, and kind
Energetic and self-assured, able to tolerate a certain level of stress, multi-tasking and teamwork
Punctual, possessing excellent time management skills, able to deliver work with a high degree of accuracy
Comfortable with basic math and computers, including Microsoft office programs
High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred and experience in medical office setting preferred
Be part of a legacy of excellence! McDonald Physical Therapy is the largest and longest lasting private outpatient physical therapy practice in the Michiana area and is respected nationwide. McDonald Physical Therapy believes in exceeding patient expectations using consistent, progressive, innovative care, and teamwork. We are a fast paced, fun environment with an emphasis on orthopedic and sports injuries.
The Patient Service Specialist plays a key role at McDonald Physical Therapy. Their encounter with the patient helps set the tone for the patient’s whole experience, helping them feel listened to, welcomed, and cared about. The Patient Service Specialist contributes to McDonald Physical Therapy’s ability to promptly address patient needs to enable a quicker recovery.
Full time position. Requires some early morning and some evening availability. No weekends.
Comprehensive employer-supported healthcare packages available, including dental, vision, life, and short-term disability.
401K retirement plan with generous employer contribution.
Paid holidays and PTO
Competitive, with bonus opportunities.
Email resume to email@example.com