Join the hard working, dedicated team at McDonald Physical Therapy
At McDonald Physical Therapy, our commitment to our patients comes naturally for our hard working and dedicated staff. We treat our employees with respect, offering competitive salaries, generous benefits, and the opportunity to work for one of the most respected physical therapy practices in the Midwest. If you are interested in employment with McDonald Physical Therapy, please fill out the form below or print out our employment application, and fax it to: (574)233-7406 or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of a legacy of excellence! McDonald Physical Therapy is the largest and longest lasting private outpatient physical therapy practice in the Michiana area, and is respected nationwide. McDonald Physical Therapy believes in exceeding patient expectations using consistent, progressive, innovative care, and teamwork. We are a fast paced, fun environment with an emphasis on orthopedic and sports injuries.
Your continued professional and personal growth is a major part of our culture! We require and generously support CEU’s, and we provide a 6 month in-house, orthopedic mentoring program, followed by more one-on-one, advanced training after 1 year from the clinic owner.
McDonald Physical Therapy is a long-standing (32 year), therapist-owned and operated, private, outpatient clinic. We offer a fast-paced, fun environment with an emphasis on teamwork, continuous learning, and growth! We treat patients like family and exceed their expectations. In addition to the usual modalities, we use anti-gravity (Alter G), aquatic (Hydroworx), and blood flow restriction to provide progressive, innovative care.
McDonald Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation Center is highly respected for the quality of care we provide and the close-knit culture we create. Come be a part of our legacy of excellence!
- Evaluate and develop treatment plans for orthopedic, sports, and spine patients
- Implement plan of treatment and re-evaluate when necessary to alter plan of care
- Develop home exercise programs and self treatment plans for patients
- Establish rapport with patients, staff, physicians, and other referral sources
- Educate patients on diagnosis and treatment plan
- Continue to learn new approaches and techniques
- Participate in our in-house mentoring program
- Provide supervision and consultation of physical therapy assistants and aides
Master’s or Doctorate in physical therapy from APTA accredited school
Licensed or about to be licensed in Indiana
We seek someone who:
- Is passionate about learning and growing and treating patients like family
- Has a desire for excellence
- Has a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
Full time position. Requires some early morning and evening availability. No weekends.
Comprehensive employer-supported healthcare packages available, including dental, vision, life, and short-term disability.
401K retirement plan with 10% employer contribution
Paid holidays and PTO
Up to $2,000 annual CEU reimbursement
Competitive, with bonus opportunities.
(Note: This job description is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications.)
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
email resume to email@example.com