Why Choose Us
McDonald Physical Therapy is unique in Michiana for our quality of care, affordability and patient focus.
Here are 10 reasons why McDonald is right for you:
- Patients are seen until they achieve maximum results, often even when they are no longer covered by insurance.
- The cost of a visit at McDonald Physical Therapy is one third the cost of other neighboring physical therapy practices based on data from a third party survey.
- 98% of McDonald Physical Therapy patient surveys report that patients would return if in need of future physical therapy.
McDonald Physical Therapy has served over 50,000 patients.
- Patients are offered an opportunity to schedule their initial evaluation appointment within 24 to 48 hours of contacting McDonald Physical Therapy.
- McDonald Physical Therapy is the only clinic that is open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday, enabling patients to come before or after work/school.
- McDonald Physical Therapy patients begin their session within five minutes of their scheduled appointment time.
- McDonald Physical Therapy therapists regularly communicate with referring physicians, serving as physician/ patient advocates to ensure quality care and follow up.
- Patients are scheduled with one therapist to provide consistency of treatment.
The patients at McDonald Physical Therapy are treated in a positive and caring family environment.
- Patients see results quickly, which often makes it possible to avoid other more invasive forms of treatment (surgery).
- The average recovery time at McDonald Physical Therapy is 10 visits. Other practices range from 12 to 16 visits.
- McDonald Physical Therapy PTs and PTAs are given several months of therapy training, similar to a residency program, followed up with mentoring and continuing education.