Case Workers, Workers Comp Patients, Evaluation/Assessment, Company Partners
- McDonald Physical Therapy puts patient convenience at the highest priority, MPT is the only area clinic that is open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday, enabling patients to come before or after work
- All therapists are certified in performing FCAs so there is no wait to schedule and start the healing process. We do DSI and Work Well Screening and we offer 1 and 2 day testing.
- We understand patient and employer time is valuable, at McDonald Physical Therapy patients begin their session within five minutes of their scheduled appointment time
- With McDonald’s sports injury background, we treat the worker as an industrial athlete. This approach gets workers back to work faster and keeps them healthier on the job.
- The average recovery time at McDonald Physical Therapy is 10 visits. Other practices range from 12 to 16 visits, saving time and money
- Focus is on helping the worker keep working with modifications and fully return to work at full duty as quickly as possible. Saving all involved time and money
Communication How You Like It
- McDonald Physical Therapy therapists regularly communicate with referring physicians and Case Workers, serving as physician/ patient advocates to ensure quality care and follow up
- McDonald Therapists work with each individual case manager to best accommodate their needs for communication
- Daily bills and notes are sent to party responsible for payment
Cost Minded Pricing
- The cost of a visit at McDonald Physical Therapy is one third the cost of other neighboring physical therapy practices based on data from a third party survey.
Workers Comp Patients
- We understand your time is valuable, at McDonald Physical Therapy we schedule your first appointment within 24 to 48 hours of calling—pending authorization.
- We know you’re busy, McDonald Physical Therapy is the only clinic that is open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday.
- Nobody likes to wait, at McDonald Physical Therapy patients begin their session within five minutes of their scheduled appointment time.
- Don’t stress, McDonald Physical Therapy communicates directly with your physician, adjuster, and nurse case manager. No extra paper work for you to worry about.
- Weekly progress notes provided to you, your case manager and physician.